WELCOME TO PAVILION GLOBAL MARKETS
Pavilion Global Markets (PGM) is an established player in international capital markets, offering securities trading, global macro research and transition management services to institutional investors.
With roots going back 50 years, our company has extensive experience in the securities industry. We bring industry-recognized capabilities to the table – including specialized investment research and analysis, a top-ranking global trading desk and state-of-the-art technology – to help our institutional clients worldwide excel in the capital markets.
Our services include:
Our agency-only brokerage division executes transactions in over 50 markets, 24 hours a day, for over 125 institutional investment organizations.
Our TM group is dedicated to helping institutional clients implement portfolio restructuring decisions in the most efficient manner possible.
MEET OUR TEAM
GLOBAL MACRO RESEARCH
Our in-depth global macro research is focusing on the impacts of macro events on equities, fixed income, commodities and currencies. Sample Global Strategy Notes
Ports in the storm: Low Vol. or Quality? (PDF)
Global Strategy Note, October 25, 2018
Read in PDF
Europe: Germany, the ECB & everyone else (PDF)
Global Strategy Note, October 29, 2018
Read in PDF
AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
Pavilion Global Markets Ltd. has the following affiliations and memberships:
- Member of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC)
- Member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, Inc. (FINRA)
- Participating organization in the Toronto Stock Exchange Inc.
- Participating organization in the TSX Venture Exchange
- Approved participant in the Bourse de Montréal Inc.
- Member of the London Stock Exchange (LSE)
- Member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC)
- Member of the Canadian Investor Protection Fund (CIPF)
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Best Transition Management Team North America 2020 & 2019
- Best Global Portfolio Strategy Team North America 2020
- Ranks at the top of the charts in the CIO 2019 Transition Management Survey