We are looking for:
Pavilion Global Markets Ltd. is a leading player in international capital markets, offering securities trading, global macro research and transition management services to institutional investors. With roots going back more than 50 years, our company has extensive experience in the securities industry. We bring industry‐recognized capabilities to the table – including specialized investment research and analysis, a top‐ranked global trading desk and state‐of‐the-art technology – to help our institutional clients worldwide excel in the capital markets.
PGM is looking to add a dynamic person to our Transition Management team. Transition Management plans and implements significant portfolio reorganizations on behalf of clients with the aim of minimizing cost and controlling risk. These transitions can be multi‐asset class and multi‐currency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
As part of the Transition Management team, this position has the following responsibilities:
- Coordinating and managing the implementation process for a transition project.
- Client RFPs, presentations, and cost analysis ‐ help to prepare responses to RFPs, cost estimates and pretrade analysis required in these documents.
- Management of transition management relationships ‐ meet with the client at the start of any transition to ascertain the client’s transition objectives and level of involvement required by the client throughout the transition process. Thereafter, responsible for managing the client relationship through implementation and reporting on the final outcome.
- Project planning ‐ responsible for coordinating and communicating with all parties involved in a transition including fund managers and custodians. Takes responsibility for project planning and monitoring the progress of a transition against this plan. Works with PGM’s internal trading desk resources to successfully manage all operational, market exposure, liquidity and trading issues.
- Trading Analysis & Strategy ‐ involved in the formulation of the trading strategy and as such must have a good knowledge of financial markets and risk management.
- Building and management of client/consultant relationships.
- At least 2‐3 years’ experience in investment management and/or trading related work.
- Strong Excel skills are required.
- Fixed Income and/or Derivatives experience would be an asset.
- University degree: M.B.A., CFA, and risk management designation would also be an asset.
Knowledge and Skills:
- A solid understanding of financial markets. Candidates will be expected to complete broker/dealer licensing exams promptly after being hired.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Pavilion Global Markets Ltd. offers its employees a competitive salary and benefits package. Interested applicants should forward their resume to: email@example.com.
We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.