We are looking for:
Settlements & Trade Operations Analyst – America
Pavilion Global Markets Ltd. is a leading player in international capital markets, offering securities trading, global macro research and transition management services to institutional investors. With roots going back more than 50 years, our company has extensive experience in the securities industry. We bring industry‐recognized capabilities to the table – including specialized investment research and analysis, a top‐ranked global trading desk and state‐of‐the-art technology – to help our institutional clients worldwide excel in the capital markets.
PGM is looking for a Settlements & Trade Operations Analyst to work on its North America Trading service. Reporting to the Head of Sales Trading North America, the Analyst will be required to provide those services normally performed by a Settlement & Trade Operations analyst, including, without limitation:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate all equity, foreign exchange, bond trades to clearing firms and to client custodians.
- Reconcile all trades in our order management systems with brokers end of day files
- Reconcile all trades with clearing firm and/or brokers on T+1
- Review daily all North American outstanding trades.
- Review daily all reports with our US and Canadian clearing firms.
- Resolve all settlement issues as they arise both with clearing firms and with client custodians.
- Notify the trading and transition groups of upcoming global holidays to trading and transition groups
- Communicate trade confirmations to clients and brokers
- Notify clients of potential failed trades and assist with the resolution
- Open new accounts in our books and at our clearing firms
- Assist middle office with client reporting and allocations when needed
- Be an expert in international settlements
- Assist international settlements person with tasks and back that person up when they are not in the office.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Company from time to time.
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance
Completion of CSC
Knowledge and Skills:
No work experience necessary but previous experience and background in trading stocks is an asset
Pavilion Global Markets Ltd. offers its employees a competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested applicants should forward their resume to: email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however only those under consideration will be contacted.